It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-02-16

Notes

There are days I have childphobia. Most of the time I try to think of them all as unique snowflakes. They better not be individuals because their careers will depend on their employer dropping them in to replace an old whatever they are.

Smoking ban that just might stick. This might be the step too far.




I knew the FAA would screw up the drone rules. The only place on Earth you won’t be able to do business with these things is in the country where they were invented.

The UK government is trying to get people to get a receipt every time they do even a small cash transaction. They want to track transactions of course so they can charge tax. People use cash so they won’t have to use cash to get their yard mowed or windows washed. I foresee the near future banning cash in order to track all transactions. This will lead to the barter system. Apparently it is happening in places like Greece and Spain.

What?

No comments: