It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-03-27

Notes

Elle sent me a text today that simply said “Learn something.” This is what I tell her when Nat and I drop her off at school. She usually rolls her eyes and says “I’ll try” or something equally tween. The text this morning brought a tear to my eye. My little girl is growing up. I put this up on social media and have gotten a dozen likes on FB which is a lot for me.

Did you know it is not necessary to have a country or a bank to have money? There are choices.

I’m already asking for emails from higher ups ordering me to do things that I know will upset people. Freaking politics. When this was a dictatorship it was assumed who barked all the unpleasant odors.  Ah, the good old days.

“Europe needs to diversify their energy suppliers.” Stop depending on Russia. We told you a decade ago it was a shit idea. Now you are paying the price.

No comments: