It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-03-06

Lunch Conversation

  • Jury Duty (This comes up every time someone goes to Jury Duty)
    • Stories
    • Getting picked
    • Not getting picked
    • How not to get picked
  • Being stuck in an elevator
    • That case where a guy made money because security turned off the power to an elevator withot checking if it was empty on a Friday evening.
  • HOA (Homeowners Association)
    • Hate them
    • Old communities do not have them
    • Not as powerfull up north
    • I play the disabled card to get them off my back
  • Wrist braces. Someone else there was warring one and had some real symptoms
  • Burned bridges and when to cross them
    • You don’t cross a bridge really, you cross what the bridge is over. You use a gbridge.

I’ve been the last one to get my food at this place a couple times. i got my food first tosay. Can’t remember the last time that happened.

No comments: