It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-03-10

Notes

2014-03-07
Of course tomorrow is going to be cloudy. Clear Thursday and Friday and nasty on the weekend. Dag Nabit. This is how it goes. I need to mow the backyard so I’m not too worried about it. Cloudy and dry is better than sunny and dry.

That rule I made a long time about that said “Everything goes on the blog.” is not holding up. It is just easier to put things on Google+ and Facebook from my phone. I do most of my publishing from the phone these days. I would use a tablet if I had one, but I’m not up for spending any money on one. I have an awesome phone that doubles as a tablet. I’m good. My next laptop will be whatever I can find used because I don’t want to spend the money on the operating system. I will put Linux on it and go about my day.

I walked in to the little deli at work this morning intent to get some breakfast. They were busy and the food just stopped smelling good. It is funny how emotion affects us. I couldn’t face not being able to read the menu and having to ask what stuff was. Every one else seems to just know what was available and how to ask for it. There is a bit of a language barrier as well. I’m hungry.

Unemployment for disabled jumped to 14%. Yikes.

Had to deal with some tax stuff today. I could feel my heartbeat in my head. When I say taxes are going to kill me, I am not exaggerating.

Tombstone idea.
“I know the truth.”
“Nervus?”
“Should haved ducked.”
“I wish I had worked more.”
“Finally, some fucking quiet.”
“I can see your house from here.”

No comments: