It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-07-06

Bus entertainment

Overheard half of a conversation on a mobile phone this morning while riding in on the bus.

"Why you be wantin' to start games. I got no time for games."

"Look fool! I ain't at home."

"I didn't shoot up your truck. I ain't got no gun. I ain't the only one who hates you."

"Why you be wantin' to start games. I got no time for games."

"Erbody in Alief got guns."

"I ain't in Alief fool. I'm on the bus." (As though people are handed a firearm upon entry to the Alief area.)

"Why you be wantin' to start games. I got no time for games."

Apparently, you have time to talk to this fool person. That is the gist of it anyway. I had to stop myself from cracking up and pretend I wasn't listening. We weren't that far from Alief.

No comments: