It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-06-09

Notes:

Had a nose bleed this morning. I can't tell if it is related to the sinus trouble I had recently or if it has something to do with getting clobbered by a desk Tuesday. Hopefully the former.

Steve Jobs has been called the Evangelical tech. There is a cult of personality going on with this guy. This makes me worry when it comes to the Apple stock. Steve has been ill. he may very will succumb to his illness in the short term. That is tragic, but when he is gone, what is going to happen to Apple? I'm not a big fan of Apple. I respect the man and the position. Still, Steve is starting to look like one of the preachers who shout the end of the world.

Zelda is 25 years old. Mario is 26.

We should hire someone named Jesus, just so we can page him occasionally.

We have stomaches to kill bacteria. Ulcers are do to bacteria, not stress. From Einstein-a-go-go.

No comments: