It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-01-04

Day

Work tasks

  • Imaged a laptop. I do these in the background while doing other things. It only works about half the time. This is eating through DVDs.
  • Started the process to remove several dead devices from our inventory. This is far more involved than it sounds.
  • Round robin a drive in the backup server.
    • Ordered some new drives for future iterations of this task.
  • Did some IP work. New bits of hardware on the system and such.
  • Tracked down a strange bit of equipment.
  • Set up some new wireless routers.
  • Diagnosed and fixed some wireless issues. I'm starting to learn this wireless stuff.
  • Complained about a piece of equipment that was whistling like a banshee in one of the labs.
  • Pull five boxes out of boxes. find a place to store them.

Ordered a computer

I ordered a new computer for myself today. It will be done tomorrow, but I don't think I will be able to pick it up until Thursday.

No comments: