It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-13

Very Local News

  • Six word story.
    • Boxes on buses and nobody fusses.
  • Isn't it against the law to have two months with Friday the Thirteenth in a row? Guess not.
  • Nat went to the rodeo last night. I heard nothing about it. I was long in bed by the time she got home. She poked her head in and said she made it back in one bit.
  • Citygroup and GM are about to get kicked off the Dow Jones average. Google and Apple just might take their places. Interesting.
  • There is a movement to start school later for sleepy teens in Briton somewhere. "Oh! Teens' biological clock is different." Bullshit. I say make a bed that lowers in to a vat of ten degree C water at waky-waky time. If you don't get up, you die of hypothermia. I'm telling you, the cure for half the problems with kids is a swift kick in the pants and just not putting up with it.
  • The other day I was walking in to work. My stomach hurt a bit. It didn't bother me. I just didn't care. "Let it hurt." I thought. After a couple of kidney stones you realize the bar has been bumped up a notch or two. Not too much. My neck has been hurting when I go to bed and after several hours on the computer, but I just don't care. I don't even take an aspirin any more. I just don't care as long as I know what is going on.
  • Some estimates say it took three million years to go from an ape like creature to humans. There has to be a challenge that requires smartness or it will not happen. Something in our past challenged us. I feel challenged every minute of my life just to cross the street. I'll evolve in to a top notch digital watch any minute.
  • Face book got a Facebook, lift and I lost my applications. How rood.

No comments: