It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-02-13

Very Local News

  • Watched the aftermath of another plane crash this morning. Not so lucky as the last.
  • Foggy even late this morning. Elle was impressed.
  • Another Friday the thirteenth.
  • My goodness I feel better than I did even yesterday. I did not know how good I felt until the good was taken from me. Thank you Lord.
  • Yesterday on the way out of work, in the elevator, I noted to two folks who work with me how dirty my glasses were. I said "I could build pyrimidine with the stuff on my glasses." This cracked up my coworkers. One said "What a random thing to say." I'm proud of that.
  • There was a story on the BBC about a couple people who tried to stop a gang of kids from vandalizing a car near their home. They got the snot kicked out of them and the kids got off with a slap on the wrist. Their injories will last the rest of their lives.I'm glad I live in Texas.
  • You know when you open Internet Explorer for the first time, it opens a Microsoft page. If you do not go through this mechanism,, for example, on an internal network, IE will just always try to open that page regardless of where you tell it to go. It will never learn that it is not on the internet.

No comments: