It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-21

Very Local News

  • The economic downturn may help Linux in the long run.
  • I have a jagged edge on one of my bottom teeth. It isn't cutting me, but it drives me nuts when my tung gets caught on the little edge.   
  • Fiat and Chrysler are teaming up in a completely non-comical fashion that guarantees neither company will accept blame for failure. Chrysler has not made a decent vehicle other than a pickup truck in over since the 1971 Challenger. Fiat is second only to the Italian government for disorganization and has never made a decent vehicle that made it to the U. S.. I would enjoy watching the implosion of both companies if they were not doing it on my (an American tax payer) dime.
  • I kept getting email from news places at work telling me the day-1 decisions 44 has made. Something about salaries at the White House and closing Guantanamo. Nothing I didn't expect. Please  do not send me an email every time the man grabs a pen. I'm not worried about it.
  • Seagate says they have a 1 TB drive with bad firmware. The drive will simply stop an once it sops there is no chance of getting your data off. There will be no firmware fix because there is no way to write the firmware to the drive. There will be no recall because the drives were so cheap in the first place. If your drive goes dead you are just screwed.

No comments: