It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-12-20

Company Picture

We took a mass picture at work. The company does it every year. It turned out pretty well. I smiled at a joke that someone cracked and in one of the thirty or so shots the photographer took and, of course, that's the one that ended up in the photo.

Something strange happened. I don't quite get it.

The morning of the photo, Nat gave me a ride in to work so I would not get dirt all over my cloths.. I got all dalled up in the morning. Elle was getting ready for school and asked me why I dressed up? I said "I'm going to the moon to take a picture." Elle giggled and the day went on.

Elle asked how my trip to the moon went that evening. I thought it was cute.

Last year they superimposed our work photo over a scoreboard of some football game or other. I didn't get it, but that's OK. The boss gets a kick out of it.

I got the picture back today. Our group photo was superimposed over the moon's surface with the Earth in the background.

How creepy is that?

I mean, I don't quite get the moon reference. It must have to do with the Google Challenge or the Chinese or NASA's mention of returning to the moon.

No comments: