It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-10-26

Hit .. again
I'm getting board with the whole getting hit by a car thing. It was poring down rain. I was a quarter way across the intersection at Westheimer and Richmond, in a bright blue rain coat, with a flashlight shining behind me, when an SUV swings around in front of me and cuts me off. When I tired to stop, my knee popped and I fell against the back of the frigging truck. I know the driver heard me because they started to stop. The back fender popped like a tin can. They took off when I started limping from my knee. I limped around the office earlier this year for a couple of days. It felt like the same injury popping up. It didn't start feeling better until I got to work. I bet I have some kind of cartilage scar or something. Great.
Anyway, I was in the cross walk crossing with the light and this person decide they would rather cross in front of me than behind me. Nice job. If they had waited ten seconds, I would have been out of their precious way. Ten seconds.
Full-size tan with black trim SUV. New. Hand print on the right rear fender. Maybe a Ford, I'm not sure.

No comments: