It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-03-27

Willie B's Birthday Party
I went over to JP Hops House last night for Willie B's Birthday jam. It was a great set. The performers had more fun than the guests. I had a couple of beers. I sat most of the evening with a lovely woman who's name I cannot remember because of my every day retarded inability to remember people's names. I'm trying to think of what else went on, but all I can think is that it was fun.

Pictures - Willie B's Birthday
Site - Kelly's Cheap-ass Web Page

Camera
Canon Rebel XT from Amazon.You know, those pictures are pretty dark. They would be far more sharp if I had the new camera I want. The lens would gather much more light. The optics are vastly superior. The hardware and software are better than anything I can take with my current camera. I WANT ONE!!! It is only $1000 + $200 for accessories. What is a desperate dedicated shutter-bug to do?

Software
I use a small software package called InfanView to make those HTML pages and the thumbnails. It doesn't work on my primary machine any more. I don't know if it is the version, or the system. It gives me an error "Save Error 1" when I attempt to write an HTML file. For the time being, I can just use one of my other machines to generate the pages. I will be in the market for a new software.

No comments: