It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-03-03

I Stand Corrected
OK, CNN is not liberal, this guy is. Have mercy. He is a deep seeded pain behind the eyes liberal.

Search
I moved the search to the upper right. Not too shabby. I removed the Google logo only for the sake of making this fit. I wanted the search at the top of the page. It just looked goofy until the logo went. I've noticed it like that several times on other pages. Man, I remember trying to get some search algorithms to work on web pages a couple of years ago. You had to have access to the server, modify the code and go through nine yards of shit to get anything to come up. It was a pain. But, not anymore. Now, you too can have a premo search engine for your specific sight search.

Elephants and Camels
I road on an elephant once. They used to have elephant rides at the Renaissance Festival. I had a camel stick its face in my soda at the zoo. Camels and elephants really do stink to high heaven. And, all without leaving my home town.

Blog Surfing
I've been hitting a bunch of blogs from all over the place. It is very informative. I'm not nearly the best amateur writer. Nor am I the worse by a damn sight. There is every band of the spectrum. There are people out there have taken the most beautiful pictures of the most ordinary things.
* Do not use justified text on the internet. Kerning just doesn't work out here.
* Do not use blue text on blue background.
* Do not use a full picture background that drowns out your text.
* Use a clean template. Don't make too many changes.
* Do not use a template that has lots of Java script.
* Avoid sound at all cost. (not including audio blogging)
* Do not allow anonymous comments. (I need to turn mine off.)
* Pictures are usually good, even if they are not really that good.
There are people out there full of love for their children. There are people who are full to the top with hate, and they don't even know it.

1 comment:

LJ said...

Thanks for your plug to LJ's Blogorific.

It's always nice when one of the sheeple take note of honest to goodness views on our fascist government.