It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-06-15

Concert
I went to Peter Gabriel last Thursday. He is getting old. It was a pretty tame crowd. He was preachy as usual. He had one song where he climbed in this big blown up hamster ball and tooled around the stage. Another song he road a segway. It worked for the song.
The opening band was from Uzbekistan. They (I'm not kidding) would sing this Arabic music in an Arabic Uzbekistanian language and then the lead singer would say in broken English “Every body”. It got quite a rise from the crowd.

Samba
I did everything right and Samba still doesn't work. I've followed all the instructions. I've done it before. It works fine in Mandrake, but RedHat refuses to work every other time. WTF. Stupid free software. (Not)

Noisy neighbors
I have a new neighbor. He is noisy too. You may remember a couple of blogs ago I griped about a noisy neighbor. Well, new neighbor. His noise is far different. The lady from several weeks ago played music 24x7. Thump thump thump from the apartment next door. Now, this new guy, only plays music loud for an our or two here and there. It is amazing how much difference that makes. I'll have to remember that when I want to play music loud.

Duck Tours
Who knew. Thanks Jen.

No comments: