It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-04-13

Yesterday
Yesterday was a bad day. No comments.

Confrontation
I hate confronting people. My next door neighbor was walking out their door while leaving the stereo on and I confronted them. I was polite. They opened the door and I heard that their music isn't all that loud. I was able to identify a high amount of base though. That is what gets too me after several hours. The low rumble. Anyway, they swore they couldn't hear anything. Of course not, they are deaf from years of listing to loud music. I mailed the letters I wrote weeks ago. I'm officially a whinny neighbor.
By the way, I get a nasty headache when I confront or get too excited. If I ever drop dead suddenly, I'll know if I have a brain aneurism.

Glibcpthred.0.so 2.3.2
Quite an ordeal getting MySQL Control Center to work. I never did find the proper library. I found dead links. I found references. I found twenty five different versions. I downloaded a different version of MySQLCC that used the library I could find. It works IT WORKS! And only half a day shot to hell.
Now I can start. :-\

Ethan's birthday
We celebrate Ethan's birthday this evening. I don't remember how old he is. His birthday was last week sometime. Guys are like that. I didn't get him anything. Hopefully he wont get me anything next year either. Guys are like that.

No comments: