It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-02-27

Notes

The whole politically correct thing breaks down a bit when you minorities killing each other and competing for the same resources. I mean, if no one is white, how do you know who the bad guy is?
But it wasn’t working. That was the problem. All the free market shitheads don’t get that because they don’t use the internet for the things that the companies wanted to charge extra for. The companies want very desperately to charge for traffic coming and going. Then, they want to use their existing position to extort rates from people who have to have an internet connection. It has gotten to the point Child Protective Services is going to show up at your house asking questions if you don’t have an internet connection. It already happens if you don’t have electricity or water service.


I like Lenovo. They are actually innovating laptops and tablets. If this announcement is true, I may have found my brand.


That’s not a head transplant. It is a full body transplant. Good luck. Where are we going to get the donor bodies?

I want this on my smart phone. I want it to record everything and force unregistered texters to have a second form of bounce id before I even know they exist.

No comments: