It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-02-25

Notes

Some days I want to write poetry. Then I remember that I’m terrible at writing poetry. Then I remember that no one will read it and that I should write it anyway. Then I remember that I should write for the sake of writing and not worry about people and what they think. Then life.

Citizens should be allowed to video police in order to collect evidence of potential wrongdoing by the police. The police video the citizenry in order to gather evidence of potential wrongdoing. This is why they call the exorcising of one’s rights a “fight”.

I am 226 lb. Until I’m 185, I’m not going  to eat anything that tastes good. I may attempt to do the whole skip a day thing where you pick one day a week and only eat about 500 calories.

Oops. Where are all the feminists?

No comments: