It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-02-13

Notes


Yee-haw Friday the thirteenth. Not mentioned until the 19th century.

Well, I’ve had donuts in Bill’s car on the ride in this morning. I had a Shipley donut at work first thing. Then someone had brownies. All before 8:00. Good morning.


I’m listening to a podcast about the marijuana industry. They can’t get banking services. They have to run in cash a lot. It is frightening to listen how much of a pain in the ass getting services for something that is considered legal. People have to go to Canada to get infrastructure. “This room is 15% brighter than daylight at the equator.” That was one of the professional pot growers in Canada.

Today at work kind of has a strange feel. We have met a goal. There are still bits that would be great to have in a build. People are kind of afraid to open trackers (tickets, defects). Maybe, they just want to wait until they verify things. Still there is a funny kind of feel to the air. Plus, there is a ton of sugary foods available today for some reason. Maybe there is just sugar floating around.

Berings, hardware store in Houston that likes to sell coffee. I’ve heard of this place all my life and am only now documenting it in my personal notes.

No comments: