It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-02-02

Notes

There is no such thing, legally, as nacho cheese. My head just exploded a little bit. Well, not really. I think that was a sneeze. Still. strange that something that is so popular could go so long without running in to some kind of legal challenge is pretty cool.

Did anyone watch the Super Bowl? I asked around and it seems like 3 people watched it and none of them were particularly excited about it. Patton Oswalt only watches so he can live tweet snark about the game.


They took down all the personalized stuff at work and hung up corporate propaganda. It has been two years. I thought that sort of thing would have happened day 3. It is about time. Maybe I’ll sneak some pictures. The only thing that makes me mad about it is that it is going to be the only thing people want to talk about at lunch.

No comments: