It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-07-26

Notes:

People in the financial areas are telling their clients to diversify and sit tight. Move away from U. S. Treasury bonds. The insecurity of what is going on in Washington are killing the market. This is not helping the hiring or recovery by any measure.

I sat today on the roof of the parking garage in the sun and heat. It felt wonderful. The birds were not up there. That time of day, they are looking for shade. Not me. Not today. I just needed a moment out there in it. When I ran out of $1 hamburgers (2) and soda, I came back in to the air conditioning. Back to work.

The TV show Friends is social masturbation.

West Africa is in the middle of a drought that is the worse in many decades. I suppose we are not the only one's in a dry year. We have plenty of support from the rest of the U. S.. These folks are not nearly as lucky.

No comments: