It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-07-18

Notes:

I'm in IT. I send out emails. I send some to everyone. I sent one this morning. It came back to me. I hear the person's computer in the next office beep. I save such emails really just to remind myself that I sent one out.

We have spent 4 billion dollars on the James Webb Telescope. There is three billion more to go to get it put together and shot in to orbit. The project will be canceled because we ain't got the money. It will not pick up where it left off in a couple years. We will have to basically start over again with the spending. The Hubble will die shortly. What are all those scientists going to complain about when they run out of shinny toys?

I have this idea in my head about shooting a video of a joke. No one will be in my videos but me so I've been practicing the cloning technique. I need a fence with a hole in it and my fence would be perfect for this. The area outside my house is far to noisy to do this during the day. All you would hear is traffic. I may have to shoot it early in the morning before 4:30 to get what I want. This basically means, I'm not doing it outside. That or I'll have to figure out how to redo the sound after the fact.

No comments: