It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-07-07

Notes:

The Olympics are doomed. Genetic engineering cannot be banned by sports. We are deliberately changing ourselves, hopefully for the better. Cancer, intelligence, elimination of all kinds of genetic diseases, there are all kinds of reasons for genetic engineering. We will eventually get sick of blond hair and blue eyes. Competition will work in to it. This must be taken in to account when you think about sports. The attitudes are changing. A lot of people say "Let'em dope." or have two sets of games. Not sure I care if I'm honest.

Casey Anthony gets time off for good behavior and will leave the jail next couple days. Hey, she didn't kill any kids in the joint. That's good behavior, right?

Hey, did you know that Exchange 2003 takes a day for changes to the user accounts to show up in the emails? I did. I do. Funny how people don't believe me when I tell them this. Everything has to happen right now. Isn't that how life works? No. The queuing system in the database for Exchange 2003 has a slow tick.

The batteries I bought forthe phones will not work. The charger is useless. I'm out $23. Fuck me.

No comments: