It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-07-06

Notes:

I don't remember the walk in this morning. This guy in the elevator "I see you walking ..." A lot of people see me walking. I felt like reminding him that I nearly beat him to the elevator. That would have been the cynical thing to do.

A buddy asked me yesterday why I was in such a bad mood. I responded I'm just not a happy person. This is who I am.

Frigging every one at work is sick.

I have a hard time telling when I have files highlighted in Vista. It has to do with the crap video card installed and the color theme that I'm using. The high contract settings don't work worth a crap either. Things just vanish when you try to use those themes. Bastards. This is due to a lack of testing. Anyway, I found a setting under folder settings that uses check boxes next to the files to show you which is selected. I thought this was the dumbest thing ever. Until I needed it.

No comments: