It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-06-22

Notes:

Rain! The walk in this morning was nearly dry. I was worried there for a bit. The breeze was awesome. it was cool and wet. The air smelled like rain. The plants seemed to sigh relief. As I exited the bus it was sprinkling. I was able to jog across the street and in to the building without getting much more than a couple drops on my head. I hope there are more than a couple drops. We really need the rain.

One of the blogs I read says that some solar panels are radioactive after their lifetime use expires. I really need to look this up and find out if this is true. The cost of installation of solar panels is bad enough, but if you need to get rid of them with radioactive waist, that is past the limit. I bet that is not in the contract that some of those tree huggers signed over the last couple years. Perhaps, the definition of radioactive is at play.

Remember when I said I had setup a real honest IBM server? I was wrong. I'm now attempting to setup an IBM PPC "Power System" server. This is the real thing. It has hot swappable fans for the love of God.

The new phones Nat and I are looking at have an on screen keyboard. The issue I had was editing once you typed. It turns out there are these swipe commands you have to used to get to the arrow keys in order to edit what you have already typed. I used a buddy's phone and found it is is doable. Funny thing is I could do it at first, but then lost it. It will take practice.

No comments: