It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-04-09

Yesterday and today

I had felt like crap the previous day. I felt much worse. I woke up several times over the night to caught. I had used the Nutty Pot thing. I gargled. I tried to take the correct medicine to help.

I got out of bed. Called my boss and asked if it was OK if I took a sick day. The other IT guy is on vacation. My boss was highly gracious and said to stay home. I would have just passed out anyway. I then went back to bed and slept for about fifteen hours.

Earlier this year, I said I would not stay home sick unless I was genuinely sick. Not just feel like crap, but exhibiting symptoms or fervor or something. We are talking seventh grade rules. I've applied these rules. I've already missed three days for illness this year I believe. I hate that.

Now, it is after 13:00 on Saturday. I feel a bit better. I have slept 40 hours out of the last 48 maybe. I got up ... this afternoon. Did the dishes, made coffee, tweeted and started writing a blog entry. Full ... afternoon.

We were supposed to put together the little area of Nat's in the back yard. It should be cool when it is done. I'm too sick to help haul the stones back and forth.

No comments: