It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-04-25

Wifi is a joke

Wifi is a joke. I wish there were a song or a poem in me to express the epic fail that is depending one the unseen radiation that flows through hour bodies and only provides us with half a wireless experience for surfing the net. It isn't like we can take ourselves off the grid and live in a cave with all our needs met far from resources. We find ourselves only at the distance as far as we can throw our phones and only the most useless bits of existence on the internet. Let me know when they can fax me a sandwich and a cool drink of water. I'll be impressed then.

We want freedom, but only for me, not for thee. No honest person has anything to hide until they have a teenage daughter. Then, they find that even the most honest law abiding citizen has something very important to hid. Their child's privacy. You lock your door when you leave.

No comments: