It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-04-03

Where has Kelly gone?

Kelly is living his life and neglecting his blog. Decades ago, I kept a journal. I threatened to put it up on the blog, but this won't happen. Anyway. The last entry in that journal says something on the order of "I'm going to stop writing about my life and start living it." This is not going to happen with the blog.

I'm just so boring that I have nothing to talk about.

Finished the first two seasons of Star Wars Clone Wars. I thought it was pretty good. I noticed some parallels between the politics of the show and the current political scene in the world. There is still no parallel for Israel.

Got the tax stuff handed off. No idea what is going on there. Need to pay better attention to that sort of stuff.

No comments: