It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-04-18

Notes:

No videos for a while. Then, in one day, I put up three videos all from one day. This just shows that it can be done. I really enjoy putting up videos. I enjoy sharing to a point. I have lousy social skills so putting things up on the net is my way of getting out there and joining the outside world. As often as not, life gets in the way.

I need to remember how nice it is having a wife who doesn't work. She can normally take care of things that need to be taken care of during the day. Nat has been helping take care of Louise, her genetic grandmother, the woman who raised her. Louise is dying. Nat has been tied up and unable to do many things, understandably. Today she ran over half of creation to take care of our household in order to take care of her mother the rest of the week.

Missed lunch today. So much to do. Have to take another half day Wednesday to deal with Metro Lift. At least it sin't a whole day. I get more vacation this year. I don't normally take vacation so having to used it for bullshit like this is not too bad. Just so long as it is only the half day, I don't have that much of a problem with it.

Another free music place. Read the rules. incompetech.com. You can use the music in online content.

No comments: