It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-04-06

Notes:

I didn't play the harmonica on the walk in this morning. I thought about it. I was already out of breath after the first couple of yards walking. Not sure what changed. I wouldn't say out of breath. I was breathing heavier than normal. I felt fine by the time I got to the bus stop.

Something new - EV Battery charge stations. They are testing in Israel. You pull up in your electric car. You swipe your card. The ground opens up below your car and swaps the battery while you sit there. You drive off. The whole thing takes two minutes. This is the kind of thing that is going to have to happen before electric cars "work" for day to day efforts. This would really come together if you also charge at the house and work for example.

Sometimes I wish I had the will to read the budget and follow what is really going on in our government. The crooks in the government know that people don't have time to keep up with there own lives so they make things so complicated that it is impossible to keep up with the things they are pushing through.

No comments: