It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-04-04

Notes:

Your odds of winning the lottery are only slightly increased by buying a ticket. Dr Karl.

Got the harmonicas. Haven't unwrapped them. I'm scared. I'm scared of sucking at it so bad that I'm never good enough to not suck. How exactly do I intend to get there if I won't even pick them up?

If Germany leaves NATO, then NATO is no more.

We have x8 KVMs at work. We have old ones new ones a crap load of them. Some of them require you pull all the plugs that have power in order to kill them. Every once in a while you have to kill (reboot) them in order to wake them up. That is like 30 cables you have to pull and put back. There was an email that went around today that griped that someone had pulled all the cables and not put them back. Something very interesting happened. The person who did it fessed up. I was nearly flabergasted.

Life is a Poncy scheme.

No comments: