It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-02-11

Yesterday

There was no Mission Log yesterday. I really should have written one. Allow me to sum up.

Got up early. Went to DPS (Department of Public Safety) in Richmond Rosenberg. We got there are around 08:00 to read the sign that said "opening at 10:00 weather permitting." Went and got breakfast at McDonald's. The coffee was more chicory than coffee. We went back to DPS and waited in the cold for about half an hour. By the time the doors opened, the line was about fifty people long. We were in and out in less time than I thought. It still took a bit. Nat made it go much faster. The print on those forms is like looking at a flea circus.

After that, I didn't write a blog entry. Not sure why. I also wanted to do a video response to a video about sunglasses. I was planning on talking about my fit 9over sunglasses. It just didn't happen.

No comments: