It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-02-22

Notes

KFC makes more money in China than the U. S.. Same goes for GM.

It's getting to the point I need to find some system for filtering the internet. Elle is getting to that age. I need help. What works? I'm looking at OpenDNS, but that just doesn't seem like the end all solution.

Listening to Mark Levin. I should know better. A teacher called in complaining about not getting a cost of living increase in several years. I hate to tell him, but I have not gotten one either.

"Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi said he won't step down and wants to die as a martyr in his country." -CNN. The man has A) nowhere to go and B) balls. The phrase "Bring it!!!" pops in to my head. I do not admire him. I just can't help but think he is playing is hand to the end.

Dinner Party Download joke. "How do you get a song writer off your porch in Nashville? Pay for the pizza." Ouch.

No comments: