It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-02-15

Notes

Why didn't Hitler drink alcohol? Because it made him mean.

There was a soccer game in England that was the most expensive game in human history. The combined salaries of both teams players is something like $850,000,000. That is over twice any two given American football or baseball teams.

A bunch of people are getting bounced when trying to contact our work email. I hate this because I have no idea what is going on. It almost looks like there is a setting on their end that needs to be changed to allow more time for a connection.

I've thrown out my left shoulder. I'm pretty sure I had a nerves tick in both shoulders that has permanently ruined my shoulders. Now my left arm has places in the range of motion where I feel a stabbing pain. Not every time. Sometimes I can move my arm in a full circle (You know what I mean) and feel normal. Some days it is just agony. I've woken up trying to roll over or pull up the covers from a stabbing pain. Great. One more thing that is happening to me as I age.

Harrison Ford worked as a carpenter on George Lucas' house before getting in to acting.

No comments: