It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-02-05

Fun movie

Nat and I went to a show this afternoon. It was at Alamo. It was a sing along for The Princes Bride. I forget how much I love this movie. They had toy swords and bells to ring. They had good food, though I ate enough to make myself sick.

The rules we had were to quote as loudly as possible the lines we liked. Every time the scrawny guy said "inconceivable" we were supposed to slap our heads. This was the one I was good at. Every time someone kissed or they mentioned true love, we rang the little bells. It was a lot of fun.

Someone was crawling around in the walls just before the show. The sound was turned up loud. This was a good thing except for the shrieking eels. That one hurt a bit. It was better than having the sound cut out.

No comments: