It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-01-01

Officer shot and killed in line of duty

I really hate stories like this. It sounds like the officer was gathering evidence around the trailer. Is that evidence legally obtained? What exactly are the property laws for trailers? I wonder if any evidence gathered this way could have been thrown out with the right lawyer.

Lets say the guy in the trailer was an asshole to begin with. Maybe he had ruins with the law before. I still wonder if the evidence would have been held up under scrutiny. I just don't know.

What exactly are you expected to do when it is the police violating your rights and you have no money to get a lawyer and enforce your own right? Well, step one is not to shoot a cop, or anyone else for that matter. Again, I just don't know beyond that one.

No comments: