It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-01-28

Notes:

Stopped for breakfast this morning. Nat takes great pleasure telling people about her inability to consume gluten. Nat was kind enough to give me a ride again today. I ended up making it to work a bit later than normal, but still earlier than I'm scheduled to turn up.

I have a splinter or something in the fingerprint area of my left middle finger. It hits everything. I can't tell if there is something stuck in there. It hurts after a couple days so I don't think it is a bug bite. I don't dare get someone to lance it. I'm currently in the wait and see boat.

Something I keep hearing in the hall way, between people who have important positions, "I wish we had more time." It is never ending. There is never enough time to do anything.

No comments: