It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-01-17

Notes:

Wet walk in this morning. It was foggy as well. The new light helped direct people around me. Works like a champ.

God bless Steve Jobs. I'm not saying that because I think he is such a wonderful guy or that he has worked any kind of miracle. I'm not a fan-boy of Apple. He has done a lot that affects my life, most of it I consider a good thing. He has health problems and I wish him well, just as one person to another. I pray for people I know all the time. I just don't advertise it on the blog. Please don't feel left out. Jobs will never hear about this prayer.

Whale vomit (ambergris) is more expensive than gold or truffles.

"If you have more possessions than you can carry for a mile, then they poses you." This is an old saying.

I can't complain about work on my Twitter feed because people at my work follow me. Well, they follow that feed. Time for a stealth feed.

Someone said the world population will peak around 2050 at nine billion. A bunch of other people said that was ridiculous. I have no idea. I doubt I'll make it that far based on family history. One interesting thing that came out of the little article was the number one means of birth control in the world. Educate women, and the birth rate drops below 2.1 births, which is the magic replacement number.

No comments: