It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-01-03

Notes:

Found a new page. FindSounds. I was looking for a Geiger counter sound. Found it too. I haven't looked in to the rights for the sounds. Not sure how sound bites work. Seems like sound effects would be difficult to copyright. Didn't end up using the sound effect. I did end up scouring the search engine for all kinds of wildness. It had nearly everything except a spell checker.

The announcements on the bus this morning were at 1100 decibels. The English announcements sounded like the speaker on a bull horn was broken. The Spanish announcements sounded like the teacher on Peanuts. I'm only sure they were the Spanish announcements because I recognized the voice and timing.

One of the DVD burners at work ate four DVDs. I swapped it for one of the other burners, but I've never had any issues with it until today.

No comments: