It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-01-15

Australian flood damage

Language warning.

This is someone's home. The guy manages to keep it together long enough to inspect his the outside of the house. At least he had a seconds story to put stuff. I hope it didn't get in there so he can recover as much as possible. Remember, this is an area that is not used to flooding. These folks have to fight droughts on a daily basis. It sounds like many areas had no plan for high water at all, which is almost understandable. Hasn't the world been screaming about changing weather patterns now for a couple of decades? Well, I'm not prepared for snow and ice here in Houston Texas.

Good luck and keep your powder dry.

1 comment:

Peter said...

OMG. I cant' imagine what my reaction will be in this situation :X Maybe I'll cry. Flood Damage