It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-05-11

Of mice and water resistant camera cases

Remember me complaining about my mouse wheel not working. Well, I had to order a mouse from Amazon. Nat and I went to Best Buy, but they only ha cheap wireless mice. Screw having to mess with batteries. All the wired ones started at $35. Can you believe that? There was a huge roller stairway blocking the mice. If I were a seller of mice, I would be pissed at that fact alone.

I was able to order a $10 mouse on Amazon that will work fine and spend the other $25 on a water resistant camera case that will work on most of the small cameras in the house and may let me do something I've wanted to do for a long time. I want to shoot pictures and video in the rain.

Most of the video I've watched shot with one of the water resistant cases suck, but I think it will be better than trying to shoot without one. I have always wandered how many cameras have been lost shooting some truck slogging through the mud or a horse trotting through a mud puddle. The idea of a camera condom has crossed my mind.

No comments: