It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-05-28

Notes:

CV stands for Curriculum Vita. It is a resume.

VAT stands for Value Added Tax. It is a way to do sales tax. Supposedly, it is calculated as bits are created in pieces all over the place and brought together in a products. Really, it is a sales tax.

Why is the president of the United States in the news every day? This just seems like a bad thing to me. There is no way it can end well. Any slow day in the news gives the press time to dig up something bad to hold under every one's noeses.

I heard a shoe shine ad on the old time radio podcast. That is something you just don't hear any more. They were so proud of the fact that their polish was “brushless”. It has been over a year since I polished boots. I've put water proofing agents on boots more recently.

No comments: