It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-05-17

Notes:

The kids in Hawaii have every other Friday off because the sate does not have enough money to keep the doors open. I remember having every other Friday off. It sucks to work every day. It was nice having time on one week day every couple weeks to get week day stuff done. Tomorrow, I have to take off work to go get a bed for goodness sake. This should e a feature, not a bug.

Arianna Huffington is tired of the 'statuesque' from the Obama Administration. Arianna is a crushing San Francisco liberal. If Obama has lost Arianna, he has lost much much more than a noisy yes-blogger. It is a rare day when I find myself agreeing with anything she says. I'm quite sure Arianna and I would agree that we would like Obama to move, but in opposite directions.

Politicians are just happy to blame the world's banking system for all the financial woes lately. What are the politicians planning to reform the political system that has gotten us in so much trouble?

The Sunday BBQ video was not on the blog until lunchtime today. I took time to embed the video while I waited for the water to boil. It didn't take but a couple moments. Should have done it last night, but I was dog tired from getting home late and editing the video.

Walked in the door at the house, turned around and hit the yard with the weed whacker. Tried to cut down the huge weed masquerading as a tree in my flowerbeds, but I couldn't find my saw. Got half way through with my pocket knife and had to quit on account of rain. Elle wouldn't let me eat before I carried in her new shelves. Guess she didn't notice the other two sets that have been sitting there for two years in the garage..

No comments: