It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-05-11

Notes:

No one is buying the fat-finger excuse for the stock market bottom out last Wednesday. Some say it is the banks flexing their muscles. Some say it is foreign influence. The stock market is just a big pile of bets and IOUs. I've called a constant flaming house of cards. being built on one end and burned on the other. I still say that is accurate.

There is a federal bill that just might make banks charge no more than $0.50 for an ATM fee between banks. I just don't see it happening. Nice idea though. Where is the one that makes publishers charge pennies for a CD or phone companies stop charging for long distance, or ISPs have to stop lying about throttling or capping based on content?

You know the financial world is in trouble when economists pronounce that “There is more to life than happiness.” These people really are just out of touch with reality.

A lady in the elevator told me my backpack was unzipped. Sure enough, I made it all the way to work with an unzipped backpack. I checked for the expensive camera and stuff. That stuff was there. In situations like this, I think my guardian angle.

One of the SciFi podcasts I've been listening to for a while is raving about Chuck. The first couple seasons blew. They seem to think it has gotten better. I may have to check it ou.

No comments: