It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-05-07

Notes:

The stock market is a flaming house of cards. That is how investors like it because they can get away with murder while the powers that be fight to keep the flaming house erect. So, $15,000,000 and $15,000,000,000 sound quite similar when you say them. Well, I will take aether one you have spare, thank you. This is just the latest debacle. What is going to bring the house down?

My mouse at the house is dying. I don't think I have anything other than old crappy mechanical (ball) mice at the house. I'm going to have to pick up some cheap mouse to tide me over until I get a new computer in five or six years. The wheel has stopped working for scrolling and now the middle click, obtained by pushing on the wheel, is going. You use the middle mouse button in Linux all the time.

Natalie's mother is very ill. Please prey for her.

I listened to an old time radio podcast that was about people taking a cruse across the Atlantic from the U. S. to England. They had given themselves six months to have adventures in England and points west. When they go to England, they took their time and did one thing a day as far as I could tell from the story. It was about betrayal and murder. The story was calming picturing the things people were doing between the plot points.

There was a police stop in the parking lot across from my office.. There were five cop cars, some of which may have been K9 units. it was like something out of a movie. The funny thing was the tow trucks. There were at least 5 trucks all sitting drivers' windows together talking to each other. waiting for the moment to get a job. The cops ended up letting the car go. I wander how many times they have to show up to get a paying job. It sounds like a hard way to make a buck. Of course it was breaking up just as I reached for my camera.

If Greece is not allowed to go bankrupt, the Euro is not a stable reliable currency. There is a simple fact that every one seems to miss. Countries should not be allowed to spend money they do not have. Their debt should be no better because they are a state.

No comments: