It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-05-02

Mud Bug party

We got there a bit late. The first round was already on the tables. Not such a bad thing. I got to walk in and start eating. This group of people is an extended family to me. I started hanging out with them long before I started working at the same company. We have shared good and bad times. It has been fun and crazy. This is one of the more calm times we shared.

Some things I learned yesterday

  • Two of the guys dated the same crazy chick in the same year a couple of years ago.
  • Little girls are meaner than little boys.
  • Sponge Bob brings out the stand on your throat, laugh and gloat maniac in me.
  • I really miss the cool parts of cable TV. History, Cartoon, Military, and SyFy channels come to mind.
  • MinPin dogs are escape artists.

I have a question. Is a keg in your passenger seat considered an open container? We almost found out last night.

Pics

No comments: