It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-05-24

LOST

I knew it.

I'm not sure what to say beyond that. After the first season the forums were light up with people saying they were all dead and the island is really purgatory or some equivalent.

So, where was the line? I haven't read any of the synopses yet. I want to speculate on my own before reading other's opinions and conclusions. I may sound really stupid and inattentive, nothing new there.

The nuke worked. The time lines were split. In one time line, every one was dead and justhanging on to memories as they all cought up what was going on.

The other time line was the island. Every one dies. there is no 'now' here. Both time lines converged after death. No, not every one died at the same time, but every one met up at the end of it all as though all of life in all time lines happened in an instant.

In death, all the time lines you were in converge. There is no 'now' here. Even if you live ten thousand years in one of the billions of timelines you live through, you die at some point. There is only one of you in that place.

In at least one time line somewhere, Jack had a teenage son. In at least some time line somewhere, James was a cop.

There is no 'now' here. This is not a time line. This is something else.

No comments: