It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-08

Very Local News

Got an Amber Alert from a friend of mine just after lunch today. I Tweeted it. Hope that was not stupid.

Today I had like 25 NPR 'Talk of the Nation' podcasts. that had to be six hours of sound recordings. You would think that this would last me most of the day, but I end up burning through most of them because they are depressing, liberal, ignorant, annoying, or needlessly confrontational. I get about an hour out of all those recordings. Sad. "Being gay in Iraq ..." No thanks.

It turns out Adam and some others are making a very geeky video cast. I'll lik to it when I find it. It is far too geeky for me. I like playing Dungeons and Dragons, but I cannot abide siting around and debating the rules for hours on end. This will make for good video casting I'm sure. I can't wait to catch it. It makes me want to video something and start posting more media. That is a good thing. This blog needs more self-generated video content. So far, I've only put up a couple of Elle and me walking down the street. Sad. Very Sad.

"Sick of being sick." I've heard this statement from myself many times. I've heard it from so many others. I wonder sometimes if people are getting sick for longer periods of time these days. I wonder if the germs have adapted not only to antibiotics, but to attitudes of cleanliness. Eventually, if you stay sick long enough, you will give in and not wash your hands as often as you should. Perhaps you will even want others to suffer so you are not alone. The germs have learned this. Have we become for ever sick to satisfy our bacterial overlords?

There is an attempt from government to get citizens to snitch on one another. It is called Iwatch. There are all kinds of

No comments: