It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-06

Very Local News

The neighbor's car was still up on blocks this morning. I'm going to turn him in to the home owner's association.

Got an update on my phone yesterday afternoon. I let it update even though the battery was a bit low. I've noticed buttons in the browser and email are a bit smaller and when you type in to a field, it follows the cursor a bit better. This comes in to play on Twitter's website. I can understand if people use Twitter, they would be upset with the G1 Android phone because there is no good free Twitter app that I've found and the web page was just a bit

'i' before 'e' except after 'c', and sounds like (long) 'a' such as neighbor and weigh.

Dilbert is taking on racism in the workplace. That is awesome. There is no better way to display that the term 'racism' has been hijacked as an augment ending slam for any conflict. Racism is real, it still happens and it needs not be cheapened by over or improper use.

Pirated books are next. Nat reads all the time. I get audio books from the Library for the Blind. Mostly science fiction. The book industry is trying to make their stuff available online and in a form that people want. Good luck. The best way to prevent books from suffering the same fate as music is to make them inexpensive and easy to obtain and enjoy. I am willing to read whatever online because I'm used to the screen and have my computer read to me regardless. Nat will always want a paper book for the tactile feel. The next generation of people will probably not suffer that affliction.

Had another UPS pow-wow today. Glad I hurried up and snapped the picture because they were only there for 45 seconds.

I splurged and went to McDonald's for lunch today. They only had sweet tea. I will drink sweet tea, but I prefer 'regular' or as I have had to refer to it a couple of times 'diet' tea. The manager came by and asked every one how there lunch wen and I asked about it. Turns out, they shipped the decanter thing off to another store. There is always regular tea behind the counter so they can service both inside and drive up customers. I'll remember that.

You just don't know who you are messing with until it is too late.


TWO yobs have appeared in court after starting a fight with Spiderman — and getting knocked out by two cross-dressers.
Dean Jonathan Gardner, aged 19, and Jason Andrew Fender, aged 22, were arrested following two separate incidents in The Kingsw More..ay which took place just moments apart in the early hours of August 30.
But they picked the wrong victims on this occasion after being floored by two cross-dressers who are believed to have been cage fighters on a night out.
Police confronted Gardner and Fender, both of Llanerch Road, Bonymaen, nursing their injuries after identifying the unemployed pair from CCTV pictures which showed them fighting with people queuing outside the Escape club.

Then comes an awesome bike ride.

I wish I could post the deer gutting accident. It is just far too grose. ... OK, Mom, don't play the next video. Tell dad to watch it though. He will get a kick out of it.

No comments: