It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-05

Very Local news

It really upsets me that people attach the love of God with religion. Religion is wrought by man and there for flawed. I believe in a benevolent god that loves me. I say 'that' because I believe that God is not a man or a woman, but a god. When we die, we experience something completely different than we do here. I kind of wish I could shout from the mountain top that just because some human tells you you can't be what you long to be you should not blame God.

Iceland is bankrupt. U. K. has a huge investment in Iceland for some reason. People in the U. K. are pissed about loosing their money. The IMF is poring money down the Icelandic hole, but not fast enough for the folks in the U. K.. How is a whole country going to be bailed out? It is a member of the European Union If memory serves. What is that going to do to the other members of the union? Will they be able to survive the hit? Scary times in Europe.

A guy came on one of the BBC podcasts trying to explain when you need a TV license and when businesses need a TV license. He kept saying the law was clear, but every time they turned around he spouted complex incomprehensible rules that seem to conflict. If someone walks in to a business and starts watching TV on their phone, they should be covered by their home license. If they plug in their phone or laptop, they have technically 'installed' the device and the business is responsible. This is not true on trains because they are traveling. What a load of ballix.

"The more you look like you do not need money, the more people try to shove it down your throat" Something like that. I heard it on 60 Minuets from Mark Dryer. I learned about this and Cole Ash on the 60 minutes podcast Today. First time I haven't just deleted the podcast after listening to the intro in a while.

Hand starting a prop plane may be possible.

... but don't try it without someone's foot on the break.

No comments: